This is Stainless Steel Tattoo Diamond Tip 5DT. It is simple, very convenient. If your previous tattoo tips are old or broke, you can just replace them with these new ones.
We offer all the following sizes: (1, 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15) RT; (4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15) FT; (5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 15, 18) DT.
- Made of high quality stainless steel, durable and affordable price
- Easy to operate, very convinient
- Professional standard length
- Easily autoclaved or sterilized and will never rust
- An essential addition to your tattoo studio
- Professional grade for regular use and autoclaving
- Carefully designed, excellent for use
- High quality polish to ensure be easier cleaned
- Used for flat & magnum needles
- Suitable for professional use or home use
|Dimensions||1.89 x 0.31 x 0.08 inch / 4.8 x 0.8 x 0.2 cm (L x Outer dia x Inner dia)|
- 1 x Stainless Steel Tattoo Diamond Tip 5DT
Cautions in Tattoo
- Please confirm the instrument and supplies of tattoo shop are sterile. The tattoo artist should wear disposable gloves. It is advised to use the needles and machines made of stainless steel.
- Please learn about the quality of tattoo pigments. Liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol are used in modern tattooing instead of dyes and inks. The plant pigments extracted from natural plants can reduce infections after penetration into the skin.
- How to protect yourself. Epinephrine can be used to clean the tattoo and stop bleeding in the tattooing process. To reduce infections and even skin rot after the tattoo is done, you have to clean the wound with warm water and keep it dry for one week.
- Animal blood or vermilion can’t be used in tattoos, and pigeon blood mixed vermilion may endanger your life
- Alcohol or gentian violet liquid can’t be used to handle the wound (alcohol to irritate the wound, and gentian violet liquid to ruin the image)
- Special tattoo cream or medical Vaseline should be used after tattoo is done. Clean the cream and blood with warm water in 2-3 hours, and dry it with absorbent cotton or special towel. No other medicines needed later
- It is normal to involve with itching, scabbing, and peeling. In case infection and color fading, it is advised not to scrap the wound. Wear soft and loose underwear.
- Don’t go to saunas and swimming pool during the aftercare time.
- Please consult your artist or go to hospital promptly if the signs and symptoms appear, such as high fever, non-healing problem, the wound becoming festering and purulent, etc.